Get your Clubs Ready!
Florida is known for a lot of things, and one of them is golf. Thanks to our year-round great weather, people from all over the world flock to our local paradise for a great round of golf. Here are 10 of the best golf courses in Florida.
- Seminole Golf Club. Located in Juno Beach along the Atlantic coast, this course was originally designed by Donald Ross in the 1920s.
- Tournament Players Club at Sawgrass. Be sure to play the infamous 17th
- Calusa Pines. You will find this beautiful course in Naples.
- Try both the red and blue course to experience all that this club has to offer.
- Jupiter Hills. This exclusive golf club got its start in the 1970s.
- This course was designed by both Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin in recognition of the “greatest single sporting gesture ever.”
- Mountain Lake. This is considered a “hidden gem” in the golf world.
- Black Diamond Ranch. The hallmark of this course is lots of elevation changes.
- World Woods. If you are not a member of an exclusive golf club, World Woods will welcome you.
- John’s Island. Make a new friend to gain access to this exclusive private club.
Thankfully, here at Plaza Cadillac in Leesburg, we are pretty centrally located, so even the southernmost golf courses are not more than a few hours away. What is your preferred Florida golf course?